Monday, March 1, 2010

Create a Jelly-like Text Animation in Cinema 4D and After Effects

Jan 20th in 3D Art, Adobe After Effects, Animation, Lighting, Maxon Cinema 4D, Rendering, Rigging, Shaders by Alexander Alexandrov

Learn the tools necessary to create interesting and captivating motion graphics in this exciting look into modeling, rigging, animation, materials, lighting, rendering and compositing using Cinema 4D and After Effects.

PG

Author: Alexander Alexandrov

I am a graphic designer in Varna Bulgaria, and I completed design school in 2001. I started to make animations 4 years ago with adobe (early Macromedia) Flash. I have created a lot of web and print designs. In 2009 I began to do motion graphics using Cinema 4D & After Effects. My website is: www.amateurmedia.net

Final Effect Preview


Video 1

Download

Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.

Video 2

Download
Note: click the 'Monitor' icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD

No comments: